Broadview Academy wants you regardless of your race, sex, religion, or national origin. All we ask is that you seek a quality Christian education.
Operated by the Illinois Conference of Seventh-Day Adventists, Broadview Academy offers you much more . . . the development of your spiritual life is one of our goals.
To become a BVA student, here’s what you need to do . . .
- Acquire a copy of your eighth grade diploma or copies of previous high school transcripts.
- Request an application packet and complete the application forms. You may print out the application, fill it in, and put it in the mail . . . or you may complete the application form online. To read any of these downloadable forms you will need the latest version of Acrobat Reader which is available free of charge at http://www.adobe.com
Here are the forms you need to complete:
(Make sure you’ve done everything! This checklist is for your convenience)
2. Application Form A
4. Parent Questionnarie Form B
5. Student Questionnarie Form C
6. School Report Form D
7. Teacher Recommendation Form E
8. Personal Reference Form F
9. International Student Agreement Form G
Give the recommendation forms to people that can say nice things about you (teachers, pastors, or employers are good sources). They will mail the letter directly to us — SORRY, you don’t get to read them first!
Mail in your completed application and copies of all required forms to:
PO Box 307
La Fox, IL 60147
After receiving all forms, transcripts, and recommendations, the Admission Committee will review your application. You’ll get a letter from our Principal to let you know their decision.
Any questions, please contact us at: email@example.com